ALCO-LITE™ pumper ladders have been the standard in the industry since 1930.
Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards for use on general fire fighting trucks and pumper trucks.
Field repairable with factory parts
- All PEL and PEL3 extension ladders equipped with 1/2" diameter halyards
- Roof ladder equipped with reinforcing brace between hooks for increased rigidity
- Meets/exceeds N.F.P.A. 1931 standards
- Equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability
- Oversized 2-1/4” pulley for easy operation
- Special width for replacement ladders available upon request
PRL Series Fire Ladder
Aluminum Pumper Type Roof Ladder
- PRL nests in base section of PEL or PEL3 series.
- Pumper type single wall ladder (PWL series) similar to roof ladder, is available upon request.
- PRL comes with 3/4" reinforced roof hooks