ARMTEX ATTACK hose is a high tensile strength polyester double jacket & EPDM rubber-lined attack hose with superior abrasion and kink resistance even when using low pump pressures and smooth bore nozzles.
• Double-jacket polyester hose with a synthetic EPDM rubber ozone resistant lining
• ARMTEX™ ATTACK is available in sizes: 1 ½” , 1 ¾” and 2 ½”
• Service Temperature – Remains flexible at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C).
• Abrasion Resistant Jacket to withstand even the harshest conditions
• Designed with a smooth waterway surface for lower friction loss
• Ultra-Lightweight – ATI’s lightest weight rubber-lined hose. A 50 ft., 1 ¾” coil weighs just 17 lbs*
• Packs Tight – ATI’s best packing and easiest to fold double jacket, rubber-lined hose.
• Maintenance Free – Immune to mildew and rot
• Meets and exceeds all NFPA requirements for Fire Hose, current editions.
• Warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years.
Colors: yellow, orange, red, blue, green and white.
|ARMTEX Attack Specifications|
|Weight/ 50 ft. (lbs.) Uncoupled
||50 ft. Coil Dia. (in.) Uncoupled
Meets or Exceeds NFPA Comprehensive Fire Hose Standard 1961, current edition.
• Prices listed are for hose with couplings.
• Standard couplings are NH/NST
• Special threaded couplings and custom hose lengths are available by special order. Please Contact Us to discuss your needs.
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight and potential large quantity orders of this product shipping will be quoted on a per order basis. You may complete your order online, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. One of our specialists will contact you to provide you with the final cost for your order including freight charges and to make delivery arrangements.