ARMTEX HP - ATI'S Most Advanced and Rugged Fire Hose for Aggressive Interior Structural Firefighting.
ARMTEX HP offers exceptional burn-through resistance, being capable of withstanding a surface temperature in excess of 1,1000F for a minimum of one minute at a static pressure of 100 PSI without damage or rupture to the synthetic reinforcement.
• Resists burn through for a full minute
• Continuous Nylon Filament Jacket
• Oversized inner jacket for increased flow
• Lower friction loss than other double jacket hoses for maximum flow
• Armtex HP is ideal for use with low pressure combination nozzles
• Exceptional Heat and Cut Resistance
• Outstanding kink resistance
• Cold resistant down to -360F
• Armtex HP hose will not burst or suffer a catastrophic failure even with a puncture through the outer jacket and liner.
ARMTEX HP is available in 1¾" and 2 ½" sizes and is ideal for initial attack, hi-rise firefighting and master stream operations.
• Hi-vis yellow with white stripe
• Dark green with white stripe
• Blue with white stripe
• Red with white stripe
• NH (NST) couplings are standard on 1.75” and 2.5” ARMTEX HP hose.
• NPSH/IPT couplings are available by special order.
• Standard lengths: 50 ft. and 100 ft.
• 200 ft. lengths are available on special order.
• Warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years.
|Diameter (in.)||Working Press. (PSI)||Test Press. (PSI)||Burst Press. (PSI)||Weight (lb/ft.)||Thickness (in.)|
Warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years.