Hang-Dry® is used to dry many different suits and gear with the use of a high-powered fan that is built into the unit. Keeping turnout gear dry and clean is important for safety, and it can also preserve the life of your personal gear or the suits of the entire fire department.
- Dries many different suits and bunker gear with the use of a high-powered fan that is built into the unit.
- Hang-Dry® is built out of strong plastic and has a 12ft cord.
- The Hang-Dry® is built to support around 100 lbs and the handle is used for transporting convenience.
- The plastic tubular shape forces the air through the suit with pressure.
- The fan is built out of die-cast aluminum housing and the impeller is steel that is directly welded onto the rotor. The fan is also built with a ball bearing.
- The fan motor’s output is 250.1 cfms.
- Hang-Dry® comes with a 5-year warranty, which is activated on date of purchase.