Our PAC II offers the more square inches of protection and is our most popular NFPA approved hood style. The notched shoulder and longer length allows for a proper fit and added protection across the chest. The longer length (3 inches longer than NFPA requires) assures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment. CERTIFICATION Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2007 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
STYLE: 2 ply, two piece design with notched shoulders.
LENGTH: From top of head to bottom: 21 inches
SIZING: One size fits all. Do not modify, change, or alter
your protective hood in any manner.
CONSTRUCTION SEAMS: All seams are merrowed, then top
and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability.
All bottom edges are bound with binding.
THREAD: 100% Nomex.
Nomex Blend – White & Colors Material Composition: 20% Nomex / 80% Lenzing FR
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Hoods maintain protective properties after
• Machine wash only using regular detergent
• Water temperature not to exceed 1300 F
• Do not use chlorine bleach or detergents
• Do not use fabric softeners or detergents
containing fabric softeners
• Do not wring hood to dry. Squeeze hood to
remove excess water.
• Shape and lay flat in a dry, cool,
shaded location to dry.
• Or Tumble dry, low heat.
• Do not commercially dry clean.
• Do not store your hood in direct sunlight.