The Engineman Fire Tee
Vintage early 1980's cartoon of NYC Fireman designed by Paul Hashagen of Rescue Company 1.
The "Engineman" still hangs on the wall of kitchens and TV rooms in NYC firehouses today.
Notice the rubber pull up boots and blue jeans (pre bunker gear)....... Now That's Salty....
- Extremely Short
- Chock - Too large for sprinklers, yet never left in doors
- "Bronx Bend"
- Usually needs a shave
- Brass nozzle circa 1937
- Wet turnout coat "borrowed" from off-duty truckie
- Spanner- seen only at inspection
- Group chart and calander
- Lifts sometimes found in boots
- Boots- pulled up as soon as pants are wet.
- Hash signature (Paul Hashagen Res1cue)
Salty Dog Logo on back of neck
Our super-soft fitted crew signature style from Next Level is loved by all who wear it. Lightweight and soft, the shirt instantly feels like one you've worn your whole life. Made from 4.3 oz. premium 100% combed ringspun cotton twill of 32 singles yarn. If you would like a less fit, more relaxed look, we recommend choosing the next size up. Hand printed and screened in the U.S.A