The Vanguard MK-1 Structural Firefighting glove combines world class protection with dexterity to perform even the smallest fire safety and performance tasks. These fire gloves are designed by the experts at Vanguard Safety Wear who are committed to improving personal protective equipment for all fire service and first responders.
- First structural firefighting glove to be double lined with 100% Kevlar for premium thermal, cut, and puncture defense
- Kevlar reinforced back repels radiant heat
- Leather reinforced fingertips and sidewalls
- Polyurethane moisture barrier
- Multi layer knit construction
- Suede goatskin palm for spectacular flexibility, grip, and dexterity
- Exclusive tapered fingertips provides highest tactical performance available
- Polyurethane barrier reduces hand fatigue
- Completely suede leather and 100% Kevlar construction includes exceptional strength inner liner & thread
- No exposed palm seams to reduce wear
- Reinforced thumb crotch
Some MK-1 users have reported the glove sizing slightly small. Fingers in the MK-1 are a sculpted finger designed with no extra material for a snug fit to give you great dexterity.
If you are close to the next size in your current gloves, please size up to ensure a proper fit.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Glove is excellent love the way it feels would definitely buy this product again